WARNING FOR FANS WHO HAVENT FINISHED THE SEASON THIS BLOG CONTAINS SPOILERS!
Stranger Things has become Netflix’s FAVOURITE original series! If you love ‘80s music, denim jackets, forbidden teenage love and, not to mention, a secret organisation responsible for keeping strange monsters and children… This is the show for you!
If you're like us, you’ve probably already finished the new Netflix original Stranger Things. Now, don’t freak out, but… there is a strong chance that there will be a season two!
Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix, has stated “We would be dumb not to” we trust him can’t we?
How can they say no when this show is rating 94% on Rotten Tomatoes and 9.1/10 on IMDb? Seriously this show is too good!
For real now, turn back now if you haven’t finished the season, spoilers down below!
There are a number of questions we would love answered and a few things we want to see in season two...
1. If Ell is number 11, where are the other 10? Or is it only her?
2. Is Ell the daughter of Hopper? It is loudly implied that there is a connection between the two characters.
3. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO WILL? WHAT IS COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH?!?! WILL HE TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE ALIEN MONSTER THINGS?
4. To spice up the season it would be super cute if Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan Byers started dating!
5. It would be great if we could see a back story of Dr. Martin Brenner and see some flashbacks as to how he got involved in all this. That’s if he’s still alive…
6. Let's not forget about Barb… Nancy’s friend, although we know her death is confirmed, maybe there is a chance she will be brought back in another way? Reincarnation?
7. Last but not least, Mike and Ell the cutest possible future couple! Let’s hope Ell is brought back in season two and their cute friendship blossoms into something more…
Anticipation for season two is mega high right now!