We all want that perfect summer glow EVERY day of the week but if you're like me and don't often wear makeup... It's sometimes hard to achieve a natural dewy look without feeling like you've caked on makeup!!
Check out our tutorial above and follow these easy steps to get a summer glow with minimal products!
1. Use a priming spray for this look or a dewy setting spray.
2. Mix liquid illuminator & foundation together & apply this to create a fresh bronzed & dewy base.
3. Time to conceal! I used a minimal amount to keep the look natural and buffed it out.
4. Cream contouring for a natural bronze - I like to put it on the forehead and cheekbones & buff it out.
5. Cream blush - start at the apple and move upwards to create a nice glow to the cheek
6. Use a cream highlighter on the high points of the face and buff it into the skin for a natural glow.
7. Choose your fav bold lip to pair with this summer look!