Demi Lovato and Zedd have both seemingly thrown their support behind Calvin Harris following his Twitter rant about Taylor Swift.
In case you've been living under a rock, a situation has unfolded over the past month; here's a quick summary of everything that's happened:
- Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift split after 15 months together. Calvin said the split was amicable and that there was still a lot of love and respect.
- Taylor Swift started dating Tom Hiddleston two weeks after the split and has been fairly public about the whole thing
- Taylor Swift's publicist leaked to the press that she is the writer behind his latest his 'This Is What You Came For'.
- Calvin confirmed that Taylor was in fact a writer on the track, but that they had agreed previously to keep it under wraps so as not to overshadow the song. Calvin claims that her team is trying to make it look like he can't write his own songs by leaking the info, and goes on a huge Twitter rant slamming Taylor for her behaviour - even calling her out for the way she has treated Katy Perry.
- Katy posted this gif in response to Calvin's Twitter rant:
Now, it seems Demi Lovato is getting a front row seat for all the action - she followed him on Twitter today.
Zedd also favourited a number of Calvin's tweets in the past 24 hours - including the below tweet.
I know you're off tour and you need someone new to try and bury like Katy ETC but I'm not that guy, sorry. I won't allow it
In the past week, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have also made comments slamming Taylor. When will she catch a break?
Taylor is currently in Australia while her boyfriend is filming his latest film 'Thor: Ragnarok'.