It might seem like we know everything about our favourite stars, but there is actually a heap of crazy stories about them that are straight up peculiar!
As Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children is new to buy or rent on Blu-ray, DVD & Digital HD on the 4th January, we thought we’d share some peculiar stories about stars that are actually true
1. Simon Cowell briefly worked as a runner in Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining where he polished Jack Nicholson’s axe!
2. Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children actor, Samuel L. Jackson, loves golf so much, he makes sure to include a clause in all his contracts that allows him access to a golf course no matter where the film is shooting.
3. Taylor Swift’s first job was to knock praying mantises out of Christmas trees.
4. Kesha has an IQ of 140 and scored 1500 out of 1600 on her SATs!!
Take this quiz to discover what YOUR own peculiarity would be!
5. Justin Timberlake's mum became Ryan Gosling’s legal guardian for six months when they were in the Mickey Mouse Club.
6. Channing Tatum was a backup dancer in Ricky Martin’s music video for ‘She Bangs’ - can you spot him? (hint - he appears as a bartender at one point)
7. Fellow Miss Peregrine’s actor, Eva Green, is actually a twin! Her paternal twin is Joy Green!
Image: Big Machine/Republic