It’s no secret that when you think of powerful voices, Delta Goodrem is pretty high up on that freaking list…
It’s also no secret that Delta Goodrem f@#%ing slays.
So when you put the two of them together and add LIVE performance, you may as well just prepare yourself for your death.
We have known Delta for about 14 years now, but somehow she still manages to blow us away every single time.
Which brings me to her Wings Of The Wild Tour.
The Queen herself has kicked off her national tour and boy oh boy nothing could prepare us for this. Delta herself, has created the most iconic set list with an amazing combination of new and old hits with the perfect hint of covers to keep us all on our toes for the night…
But for some reason… there are still people on this earth who haven’t seen Delta sing live. SHOCKING I KNOW.
Why should you go and see Delta Goodrem live you ask? Well, here are some reasons why:
1. She will hit all those high notes like Princess Fiona does in Shrek when the bird explodes... let’s hope you don’t explode.
2. Her piano skills are actually a freak of nature.
3. It’s like a religious experience; you won’t come out of it the same… you also might not come out alive.
4. You might not follow along with the lyrics correctly… but don’t be too hard on yourself. Sometimes Delta forgets the words... but she wrote them, so let the girl live.
5. You’ll take part in emo hour with Delta… so like bring tissues. (I didn't get that memo)
6. Molly Meldrum might pop up on stage… or he might not.
7. It is so magical that people actually get engaged on the stage. This is a real event that happened.
8. You'll find yourself screaming YASS B**ch YASS and YASSS QUEEN YASSS more than once.
9. You might create a mosh pit… which will be with people aged from about 3 months old to 97-years-old.
10. The connection with fans is really like no other.
11. You’ll learn cool new ways to take your frustration out on drums…instead of your ex.
12. Her voice live is like nothing you’ll ever hear again… you might even want to marry one of her songs (you can’t though I already tried)
13. You might find it hard to breathe because the confetti gets in your mouth because it’s so magical and you might get separated from your friends, but that's totally fine.
14. You will walk away leaving more inspired than you ever thought you would, with her powerful messages of staying true to yourself, not changing for anyone, how to love yourself, how to make the right changes… but most importantly to believe in your own story and no matter what anyone says YOU ARE ENOUGH.
15. You'll most likely change your religion to Goodrem-ism, like I did.
16. She is a massive babe and talented AF … so like you shouldn't even need this list.
Now, you don’t want to live the rest of your life in regret do you?
The answer you’re looking for is... NO.
Image Credit: Delta Goodrem Instagram