We all have a little voice which makes us fear losing our partner, but this girl was taking extra precautions to make sure that didn't happen!
Trust, as they say, takes a lifetime to earn and a second to break.
For all of you in relationships you will know how important trust is, and sometimes there's just no stopping the little voice in your head from nagging you with self-doubt.
So when Edinburgh girl Whitney Travers boyfriend Kieran Lumsden decided he was going on a trip with his mates to Migaluf in Spain, she wasn't going to let any of those doubts turn into reality and created a legit rule book for his trip to keep him in check.
As to be expected, other girls were the topic of many of the rules... Well most.
The post has gone viral, being retweeted over 7,500 times and gaining nearly 18,000 likes and there are very opposing opinions being shared.
The whole taking 'psychoness to a new level' thing that Kieran says is obviously a joke and it just goes to show that Whitney really loves her man and wants to never lose him.
The trust between them may be a little questionable though...
We're not really sure who the 'Kim' is that she's referring to; is it his mother or something?; but Whitney knows how to drive a point home. And don't deny it, she's saying what most of us would all think!
Behold: Whitney's 10 Rules for Migaluf
1. Make sure your phone is charged at all times (phone me at least once a day for 2 mins)
2. No girls whatsoever! Don't talk! Don't look! Don't touch!!!
Cheat and I will destroy everything... I will also make your life a living hell. Kim will be told 2...
3. Do not follow girls on social media...
4. Tattoo = NAW. You will be checked when home.
5. Don't mix drink! "Drugs are for mugs!"
6. If on boat party, no drinking games with the opposite sex.
7. Stay in your own bed!
8. Don't buy girls drink. That money can be spent on me!
9. Text Kim every day! She'll be worrying.
10. You tell every girl about me... If someone flirts, WALK AWAY
11. No photos with random girls or snapchat stories!