Can’t be bothered with all the hustle and bustle in the kitchen this Christmas but still want to make something delicious and festive? We’ve got you covered!
Prepare yourselves for the simplicity of this recipe...
- 1 x chocolate cake (store bought will do!)
- 1 x block of white chocolate
- 2 x pack of jelly lollies (make sure it includes red and green ones!)
- Smash that cake up good and roll into mini balls
- Melt the chocolate rather in the microwave or in a bowl above boiling water
- Dip your cake balls into the melted chocolate, so that the icing forms a fun pudding design as it dribbles down the sides
- Cut up a couple red and green lollies and place two green pieces with a red to create mistletoe on the top of your pudding