Snacking is a universal habit and much loved past time that most us hate to admit that we just love to do. But what sort of snacks are appropriate when we may longer have our beloved vegemite or other home grown treats around?!
According to refinery 29 these are the best cheeky snacks to get around for when you go overseas.
1. France- Fresh baguettes, croissants with nutella, butter, jam and Laduree macaroons.
2. Japan-Onigiri Balls aka rice balls
3. Hawaii- Acai Bowls of many different varieties are a staple in this summery part of the world.
4. Germany- Pretzels, pretzels and more pretzels!
5. Africa- In Kenya they favour a snack called "Chapati" which is essentially a flatbread that can be served with various condiments