We found some crazy twists on Maccas favourites from overseas and we can guarantee it'll make your jaw drop. Check out what's being served up in Maccas overseas!
McDonald's has stores in over 100 countries across the world, which is actually crazy... that's over 100 subtle menu changes people.
1. Wasabi Filet-o-Fish (McDonald's Hong Kong)
We actually don't mind the sounds of this special edition Filet-o-Fish limited to Asia.
2. Boerenfriet (McDonald's Belgium)
Belgium has done it! Something we've always wanted THICK CUT FRIES!
3. Sakura McFizz (McDonald's Malaysia)
This is a combination of Sprite & Ribena (yes... that amazing blackcurrent-flavored juice drink). It also pretty as anything!
4. Greek Mac (McDonald's Greece)
So, this is pretty much a Big Mac on pita bread with tzatziki sauce.
5. McBeer (McDonald's in the best countries)
Residents of European countries can get their beer on at McD's and now some Asian countries too. Hair of the dog? ... This would change hangover Maccas runs forever!
6. Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry (McDonald's UK)
For lovers of the Cadbury Creme Egg this ones for you.
7. Bubur Ayam (McDonald's Indonesia)
This Maccas spicy chicken porridge!
8. Taro Pie (McDonald's China)
Mmm purple taro pie!
9. The Nurnburger (McDonald's Germany)
Maccas Germany has a bratwurst sandwich!
10. Tsukimi Burger (McDonald's Japan)
This "moon-viewing burger", a hamburger that's topped with fry sauce, bacon, a poached egg (representing the Moon), and cheese. It's served during Japan's autumn moon festival!
11. Pizza McPuff (McDonald's India)
Mmm pastry stuffed with pizza filling?
12. McRice (McDonald's Indonesia, Phillippines)
This is exactly what it looks like a plain rice patty!
13. McMolletes (McDonald's Mexico)
These are basically English muffins spread with beans and topped with a slice of cheese and pico de gallo.