Dry July is here again and Aussie celebs including Casey Burgess, Sam Wood, Dan
Sultan and Maz Compton are lining up to take on the no-booze challenge. Scoopla's resident celeb trainer, Libby Babet from the BUF Girls has come up with some healthy and easy, go-to mocktails to get us all through the month!
#BUFitup - Guilt Free Cocktails
Pop this list of ingredients in a blender, blend them up!
1 cup fresh coconut milk
A few chunks of pineapple, chopped up and frozen
A quarter of a banana, frozen
Freshly ground cinnamon to taste
A few drops of liquid stevia (or more, to taste)
Round up these ingredients:
2-4 lime wedges (to taste)
Optional: pomegranate seeds or chopped strawberry
Now do this:
1. Put the ice cubes in a tall glass
2. Squeeze lime wedges over the ice, then drop them into the glass
3. Lightly rub or tap the mint leaves between your hands, then put them in
the glass too.
4. If you're adding pomegranate or strawberry, do it now
5. Add the sparkling water and drink up!
Pear & Lychee Martini
Pop these ingredients in a juicer
3-4 tinned lychees
5 celery sticks
Now do this
1. Put some ice cubes in a glass (we dare you to go all out and put them in a
2. Pour the juice over the top
Put all this in your favourite tall glass:
Juice of half a lemon
Chilled tomato juice
1 teaspoon coconut aminos (or old school Worcestershire sauce)
Tabasco sauce & salt/pepper to taste
Garnish with a stick of celery or cucumber