It's the middle of winter, but these tunes are certain to get you all pumped up and ready to go on the jounrey to your Summer #BodyGoals.
Never underestimate the power of the right song when you're trying to gain motivation to get your ass going on your fitness journey. Seriously.
It's tried and tested and proven that it helps a truck load to have those tunes getting you riled up during your workout.
Thanks to one man called Walt Hickey we now have THE ultimate workout playlist according to info drawn from nearly every single freakin playlist out there.
Walt, who's from FiveThirtyEight (a statistics analysis site), used Spotify's entire datate set to pinpoint every playlist with the word "workout". Then he got to cutting all the playlists which didn't contain at least an hour's worth of tracks, and playlists which got less than a play a week.
The likes of Drake, Eminem, Kanye, Calvin Harris and Rihanna were the most common to be found within Spotify user's exercise playlists, and all teetered around the 130BPM range.
SO! What did this churn out?
Well it has delivered us with THE workout playlist of all workout playlists - the top 10 most listened to songs while working out on Spotify...
10. “I Took a Pill in Ibiza – Seeb Remix” by Mike Posner, (ft. on 3,680 playlists).
9. “Work” by Rihanna, (ft. on 3,748 playlists).
8. “Stronger” by Kanye West, (ft. on 3,771 playlists).
7. “Don’t Let Me Down” by The Chainsmokers, (ft. on 3,810 playlists).
6. “Lose Yourself – Soundtrack Version” by Eminem, (ft. on 3,909 playlists).
5. “Power” by Kanye West, (ft. on 3,921 playlists).
4. “Jumpman” by Drake, (ft. on 4,346 playlists).
3. “One Dance” by Drake, (ft. on 4,954 playlists).
2. “‘Till I Collapse” by Eminem, (ft. on 5,110 playlists).
1. “Panda” by Desiigner, (ft. on 5,776 playlists).
Get ready for some major motivation, folks!
Photo credit: Emrata I